So as it turns out, chicken wings aren’t that healthy for you – surprising, I know. All though nothing is quite as good during a football game, this easy and lighter recipe still satisfies my cravings for chicken wings… almost.
Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
Weight Watchers P+ 1 point for 2 meatballs
1 pound lean ground chicken
2 Tbsp bread crumbs
1 egg white
1/2 cup finely diced white onion
1 1/2 Tbsp Italian seasoning
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
1 1/2 cups franks red hot buffalo wing sauce
1. Pre-heat oven to 350
2. In a large bowl combine the chicken and then next 6 ingredients (through pepper).
3. Form the meatballs into 1 1/2 inch balls
4. Place the meatballs into a well greased mini cupcake tin. (If you don’t have one, use parchment paper on a cookie sheet)
5. Bake meatballs for 25 minutes, or until golden brown on top
6. Let the meatballs cool for 10-15 minutes
7. In a medium size bowl, combine the sauce with the meatballs.
8. Serve with blue cheese dressing and carrot/celery sticks
(I didn’t get great pictures, so imagine a nicer presentation)